Looks like I need to dust off some of the cobwebs around here! But I guess that's how it goes when life happens. Things have been pretty hectic around here for the last couple of weeks, but now it's starting to get back to normal and I can breathe a big sigh of relief. My goal going forward is to post weekly updates every Friday, but clearly this week I'm a couple days late. Master procrastinator over here. All that being said, here's a little update of what's been going on in Amanda-land.
- I bought a new car! Since being in a wreck and having my previous car totaled, my biggest source of stress has been coordinating calls with insurance, test driving potential new cars and balancing work in between. I can happily say that all of this has now been settled and I can get back into the swing of things.
- Football season is upon us! My Louisville Cardinals have already won their first two games and I can't wait for the big conference games coming up.
- We've launched the website for
! Chelcey and I are so excited to get this thing off the ground! We have a fun giveaway going on through the end of the month, so be sure to head on over and get entered.
- I have my bangs back! Cutting my bangs is my ritual for welcoming fall because every summer I grow them out to pin them back out of the way. Come September, I'm ready for the swoop again and this year was no exception.
- Every used car salesman in the city has my number, or at least it feels that way since my phone is ringing nonstop. I probably won't be answering any unknown numbers for a loooong time because I just can't deal with their back-hand guilt-trip sales practices.
I'm drawing a blank on anything else bad that has happened lately (aside from the car wreck, of course)....that's gotta be a good thing, right?!
- This week at work, we have a big acquisition happening which is probably going to mean some later nights for me (or maybe I'll challenge myself to get up when my alarm actually goes off
and get into work earlier. Hey, it could happen).
- I ordered my dress for the
in a couple of weeks and I am eagerly anticipating its arrival! Here's to hoping it fits like a glove because I probably don't have time to find anything else. I'm a procrastinating queen I tell ya.
I hope you've had a great last couple of weeks and are ready for fall as much as I am! Might I suggest running out and getting a Pumpkin Spice Latte? Do it. Now.